8/29/2006

Who-Dey!!!

He's back and I can't wait. In other news the Wife and I are building an ark in the back yard in case the rain keeps up. Unfortunately, there is just room for the three of us, like we wouldn't take the monster. Stay out of any dry creek beds in case of flash flooding.

I saw in the news where a cyclist coming back from South Bend was forced off of the South Shore Line and had to take a $150 cab ride and all I could think of, "I didn't know one of the BR's went home the other day."

Finally, listen to Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me for me laughing in the background. Thanks to El (Future teammate in fall league on the "Public News Team"). I was kind of excited to go, having never seen a radio show tape, the Wife was "eh" about the whole thing. It ended up being one of the funniest things either one of us has ever seen. Let's just say there is a great deal of lines that never make the air. In fact a whole running joke ended up involving a fictional place the Ha Ha Hole. You get the idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger pbgipper said...

You got to think Kelley Washington is on the outside looking in. As for the depth at reciever, a number of teams "Bears" would like to have the same setup. Of course that would only make Grossman look worse. I have decided to cheer for the Bengals and only the defense of the Bears this season.

8/29/2006 03:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home