7/19/2006

Go Elks

Phil B. is a nice guy. I take back all (ok, come on, most of) the bad things (he still went to Michigan) I ever said about him. He went out of his way to make sure I had a ride home tonight. Kablooey played a better game tonight, but still lost. Lighting did not strike anyone and I made a PBGipper 2000 (as Peggy said) layout catch. Lightning to this day still scares me to death. Looking forward to a cooler weekend. Oh and movies in the park are the best. Bueller is still funny and the chairs the Wife and I bought at Crate and Barrel worked like a charm.

Congrats to BK for the career switch and EA on setting a date, I think, for his wedding.

3 Comments:

Blogger pbgipper said...

kk where in the world are u? do you want to play fall league? bk and i are putting a team together. pfil, bk does put a mean 'nati chilli together and now that he has weekends off again and a big kitchen i expect some sweet meals. also, i will have some place to store my beer, as long as nacho and jl don't drink it all.

7/20/2006 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger pbgipper said...

oh, why i am thinking about it. do we need to start thinking about nfl and ncaa ticket. we could pool dinero. just a thought.

7/20/2006 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger pbgipper said...

i may have to move in with phil on sundays for bengals games. who dey!!!

7/22/2006 08:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home