6/19/2006

Why We Blog?

I love using the royal "we". To those readers that know me, also know a great many of my friends blog. In fact EA's blog has been around since we were in college.(Switch to the non-royal "we"). So why have I come so late to the party? (Normally, I am too early). Originally, I thought I did not have the requisite technical skill, but after seeing JL blog drunk and Ms. Casual put a blog together overnight I figured I could manage getting one on the net. Also, my 83 year old gradfather recently passed away and he kept a memoir of his life which I thought an incredible idea. So after some self-reflection I figured, hell why not. This blog will neither be as interesting as my grandfather's memoir. (Granted, I never fought in the Battle of the Bulge and been interviewed by Tom Brokaw). Nor, as technically advanced as EA's blog. (I might as well be a Luddite throwing a wooden shoe at the LCD). Yet, it will be a fairly accurate record of what goes on in my life. I am even thinking of adding a co-author in the form of my wife. We just need to think up of a cool nickname for her to post under. Feel free to send in comments with ideas.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed by now, I also love the parenthetical.

1 Comments:

Blogger ea said...

Better half.

Good to see you posting. I enjoy reading. The only question is if all these new bloggers keep writing on a somewhat regular schedule.

6/20/2006 10:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home